Product Cloud

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do or Die

Have you had it? Have you had that moment during the process of achieving your goal when you're just not sure you can do it? I know I have. You are trying to attain a goal you knew from the start would not be easy. At a certain point in striving towards that goal, you have that twinge of doubt. "Maybe I'm not cut out for school." "Is it even realistic to live debt-free?" "Is this marriage even worth the effort anymore?"
Look, we all face it. I call it a "Do or Die" point. We all come to a point where we either give up, or we grit our teeth, square our jaw, and continue to progress toward the goal we have set out. This is the point where we have the mentality of not being denied our goal.
Some of you may be there right now. I know I was last week. If you are, let me encourage you to tell your doubts "NO!" This is not the time to quit. This is the time to bear down and do it! To quote Dave Ramsey, now is the time to act as if "nothing's moved unless it's shoved!"
You have come too far and worked to hard to give up now! You can do this! Finish that degree! Pay off that debt! Fight for your marriage and family as if your life depended on it!
Some of you may be wavering, thinking you don't have the strength. You may thinking you don't have what it takes to win. Trust me: YOU HAVE GOT WHAT IT TAKES! All you have to do is do it!

No comments: