Product Cloud

Monday, July 27, 2009

What Is A Man?

What makes a great book? Not in the sense of it being remembered throught history, buit personally. I think it has more to do with how it impacts the way you think. One of my favorite books is Wild At Heart by John Eldredge. In it, he describes what truly makes us men. According to Eldredge, we men need "a battle to fight, an adventure to live, and a beauty to rescue." I first read this book in 2005. Since then, I have probably read it six or seven times. Over my next several posts, I will be going into greater detail about what makes up the heart of a man. Are therer any adventures left in this age of technology? Are there any great battles left to fight? In this post-modern age, do women really want to be rescued? I hope to convice my readers that the answer to all three is yes.

No comments: