Product Cloud

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Passionate living

What are you passionate about? What drives you? What is it in your life that energizes you?
Is it spending time with your family? Is it getting out of debt? Is it your future plans? Maybe something else?
I am learning that living life means embracing your passsions. The balance is to make sure your passions are serving you, and you are not serving your passions. What do I mean by that? I mean that we use our passions to lead us closer to being the person God made us to. I am passionate about getting out of debt, and I am using that passion to get to the place where I am able to assist in the building of God's Kingdom without wondering if there is enough money to pay the bills. I am passionate about the outdoors, and I use that to see the handiwork of God in His Creation.
I am learning that passions do not have to get in the way of our relationship with Jesus Christ. Our passions can be reigned in to lead us into deeper obedience to Christ

No comments: